While I normally stick to beauty/lifestyle posts, I thought it would be fun to share some of this Bachelor in Paradise trivia for the relaunch of DuchessKimberly.com…
- I never once used a flatiron or a curling iron on my hair in Paradise. I only used hairspray, texturizing spray, and bobby pins for styling. It was too hot & humid for anything else.
- Jared decided it was a good time to sing Boys II Men’s “I’ll Make Love To You” amongst the group during the 3 days we were “broken up.” (LOL x10) 👸🔫 I’ve since told him this was uncalled for.
- I had 48 bug bites on one arm. Amber needed to get a cortisone shot in her butt because she had even worse bites.
- I iced my face every morning because the crying, the salt in the food, the drinking, and the constant heat had us all SO PUFFY.
- Carly was on my flight home and she wrote “Blindsided” on the two hour trip and sang it for the first time at baggage claim.
- I have my two roses from Paradise dried and on a shelf in my room. I had to explain the whole reason why I needed to keep them at customs. The officer told Carly and I we were both dumped because we were desperate girls who tried too hard.
- I almost drown in the undertow. Jonathan thought I was kidding when I screamed for help. #DramaQueenProblems
- We were constantly humming the Jurassic Park theme song because birds that flew around Playa Escondida looked like pterodactylus.
- The only places we got relief from the heat were the two air conditioned interview rooms…and the fantasy suites.